Asset and Maintenance Management
Unilever runs its maintenance management operations with the help of paper-based documents, sheets and charts. Since day-to-day
maintenance operations run on paper, it is not possible to:
- Have accurate maintenance costs,
- Follow-up maintenance schedule without mistakes and mix-ups,
- Have reports and having/managing maintenance costs.
Bimser implements BEAM at Unilever locations. BEAM system is configured based on Unilever’s staff, products, vendors, locations,
assets, failure reasons data. When BEAM gets implemented at Unilever’s ice cream manufacturing facilities, Unilever starts to have following benefits and services from BEAM:
- Stopping paper-based maintenance operations,
- Having digital transformation in maintenance management,
- Managing assets (machines and equipment),
- Managing maintenance working requests and schedules,
- Using graphical asset tree reporting functions of BEAM to manage maintenance operations by assets.
New-hire, salary approval, and on boarding check-list forms were created in eBA along with process and approval flows.
Time to Implement
1 – 3 months
Unilever starts managing assets and maintenance management operations with the help of BEAM electronically. BEAM makes it easy for maintenance management team to operate maintenance tasks, manage maintenance costs and get reports to present higher management. BEAM helps Unilever reduce maintenance costs.