Service Management Success Story
As current software solution is not able to run on web and has no mobile capability, Simfer starts looking for a software solution for service after sales operations. Below are major challenges of Simfer:
- Consolidating all customer calls, complaints and requests that are coming from varies communication channels into one pool.
- Assigning work orders to more than 250 authorized service centers based on their workforce, skillsets and routes. Tracking work orders and closing work orders on a mobile device. Having reports on all of these activities.
- Calculating payments for each service center automatically.
By utilizing, all the functions of BEAM enterprise asset, spare part/material and maintenance management system; Sales After Service Module is developed to help Simfer resolve its challenges.
- All the products that Simfer produces are transferred on to BEAM,
- Customer Cards are created. All related customer assets and calls are linked to BEAM for managing, monitoring and tracking,
- Through BEAM, Monitoring consolidated spare part inventory at warehouse locations nationwide to help keep optimum level of inventory and increase spare part sales of Simfer.
Time to Implement
- Entire operations on customer service call center and authorized service center processes have been digitized,
- Saving time on service planning and failure repairment process have been achieved thanks to digitilization and consolidation,
- Automatizing payment calculations for authorized service centers and having advanced reporting have been realized,
- Thanks to this digitization efforts with BEAM, Simfer has become number one on the list of best customer service performing companies nationwide